You can install Ueldo WordPress theme on two ways: through your WordPress admin panel, or via FTP – the most simple and intuitive is the first option.
Install through WordPress admin panel
Follow this few simple steps to install Ueldo theme on your website:
- Go to “Appearance” – “Themes” (you must be logged in with administrator role on your WordPress admin panel),
- Click “Install themes” and click on “Upload” button,
- Find the “ueldo.zip” theme installation file on your computer and click on “Install now” button.
Install through FTP
If there are some upload limits on your server or installation through WordPress admin panel failed for some reason, you might need to install this theme via FTP. Please follow this steps to proceed it correctly:
- Connect with your FTP server via FileZilla or any other FTP client,
- Browse to “wp-content/themes” directory in WordPress directory tree on your FTP server,
- Unzip “ueldo.zip” installable WordPress file on your local computer and upload extracted “ueldo” directory to your FTP server.
Theme Activation after installation
After correct theme installation you should activate it in “Appearance” – “Themes” page. Find Ueldo WordPress theme on your themes list and click on “Activate” button. That’s it!
Install Required Plugins
This theme require two plugins which are bundled with it – Martanian Ueldo Plugin and WPBakery Page Builder (formerly: Visual Composer). Go to “Appearance” – “Install Plugins” to install all required plugins and consider installation of other recommended plugins (which might be required if you’ll install any of the demo templates).
When you’ll install the Martanian Ueldo Plugin you’ll be able to find the “Ueldo” menu element on your WordPress admin panel, and click on “Ueldo” – “Dashboard” to make sure that your server & WordPress configuration meets all theme requirements.
Install Demo Template
When Ueldo WordPress theme is installed & activated on your WordPress, and also Martanian Ueldo Plugin is installed, you can go to “Ueldo” – “Load demo data” page and install any demo template you want. Read more about demo template installation.
“Missing style.css” error while installing the theme
This popular issue is usually happen when you’re trying to upload all theme & documentation files “.zip” package, instead of theme installation files only. To get theme installation file (“ueldo.zip”) please try to:
- Login to your ThemeForest account, go to “Downloads” tab, find “Ueldo WordPress theme”, click on green “Download” button & choose “Installable WordPress file only”, or:
- Unzip the file you actually tried to upload, and find “ueldo.zip” file inside it.